An update has just been released for Vray 3 for 3ds Max. It contains important bug fixes.
– The crash on remote hosts with Distributed Rendering with 3ds Max 2015 SP3/Extension2 has been fixed.
– V-Ray RT GPU now supports VRayDirt
– V-Ray RT GPU supports VertexColor texture
– VRayMetaball supports Maxscript vertex color source
– VRayProxy disables Force first map channel option by default
– .vrmesh viewer adds a slider to control point size of particles
– .vrmesh viewer enables OpenGL point smoothing when point size is greater than 1.0