A new update for V-Ray 3.0 for 3ds Max is now available for download. In addition to support for 3ds Max 2015, we’ve added a new VrayPointParticleMtl material.
This update also includes:
• V-Ray: Added option to the .vrmesh exporter to automatically create a Multi/Sub-Object material when exporting multiple objects in a single file
• V-Ray RT CPU: Added lights include/exclude list support
• V-Ray RT: Implemented showing Safe Frame when rendering in a viewport
• VRayProxy: Added option to render particles as points
• VRayProxy: Added option to enable/disable Alembic full names support in visibility lists
• VRayProxy: Added support for hair and particles color channels from Alembic
• VRayProxy: Make the “Animation offset” parameter animatable
For more information, check out the full feature list.
A new update with 3ds Max 2015 support for V-Ray 2.0 users is also available for download in the Chaos Group download section.